Peanut butter cookies with raspberry jam
-vegan and gluten free
For the Jam:
1 cup raspberries
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
For the cookie:
1 cup oats
1 cup buckwheat groats
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/2 cup coconut butter
1 cup coconut cream
1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 F, 175C
- Start with the jam. Blend all the ingredients in your food processor until smooth and then leave it in the fridge to harden a little bit (15 min).
- Blend your oats and buckwheat into flour in your blender.
- In a bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients together with the flour.
- Flatten cookie dough on a baking sheet and make a small pocket for the jam.
- Add the jam in the pockets of each cookie.
- Bake the cookies for 25-30 min.