Fat free vegan potato salad
Perfect fat free potato salad. Its delicious, creamy and incredible easy to make. You can have the dressing as a veggie dip, salad dressing or like me for a potato salad.
This dressing is delcious right away, but I recommend making it the day before you want to eat it, as it will thicken a it overnight in the fridge.
5-6 medium potatoes
1 cup vegan milk or coconut milk (depends how fat you want it)
1-2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2- 1 tsp dill
1/4- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
pinch of salt
1-2 tbsp corn starch (depends how thick you want it)
1/2 red onion (chopped)
1. Roast the potatoes without any oils. Preheat an oven to 415 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment paper, so they don’t stick. Chop the potatoes into about ½ inch pieces. Spread out evenly on the pan and salt generously and bake for 25-30 minutes until very golden brown.
2. Prepare the dressing. Whisk all the ingredients except the corn starch in a saucepan on a low heat for about 5 min.
3. Add the corn starch slowly while you whisks, add the corn starch until you have the desire thickness. Then let the dressing cool down in the fridge.
4. When the roasted potatoes are done, let them cool down.
5. Then mix the potatoes, dressing and the chopped onion together and enjoy!