Vegan, gluten free and fat free muffins
Saffron & Raspberry
Probably the best muffins I've ever eaten! maybe because I love saffron! This was a very successful experiment. Raspberries and banana makes these muffins very juicy. I ate 4 muffins immediately after they came out of the oven, so heavenly good!
Recipe for 10 muffins
1 1/2 cup oat flour
1/2 c coconut sugar
1 ripe banana
3/4 cup vegan milk
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla bean powder
1/2- 1 cup frozen raspberries
1 g saffron
1. Preheat the oven 375F
2. Blend the oats in blender on high to make the flour.
3. In a bowl, stir together the oat flour and baking powder.
4. Mash the banana and blend the wet ingredients with the dry. Fold in the raspberries.
5. Spoon into a muffin pan. Bake for 20-25 min.
6. Let them cool for few minutes.