Vegan and gluten free
Oat and raspberry cookies
2 cup oats (gluten free)
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 cup frozen raspberries
1 cup vegan milk
1 pinch salt
1/2 - 1 vanilla pod
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 C)
2. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
3. Use a tablespoon to scoop batter into your baking sheet. They wont expand much so you can put the cookies close together.
4. Bake them for about 30-35 minutes or until the cookies are slightly golden brown on the edges.
5. Enjoy! can be stored in the fridge for few days :)