Zucchini and Rosemary bread
Gluten free, oil free & vegan
I love bread! especially when they are super healthy ;)
Recipe for 1 loaf:
1 cup gluten free oat flour
1 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp rosemary
1 pinch of sea salt
1 1/4 cup grated zucchini
2 tbsp psyllium seeds + 6 tbsp water
1 1./4 cup vegan milk
Turn the oven on 175 degrees (347F)
1. Soak psyllium seeds in the water for 15 minutes.
2. Blend your gluten free oats in your blender on high speed until flour.
3. Blend all the dry ingredients. Then add the rest of the ingredients.
4. Add the batter in a bread pan.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes. Enjoy!