VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
These cookies have an amazing flavour, maybe because they have vegan butter in them! Normally I don't add any fats to my foods or my baking. But sometimes you just want that little extra ;) they are gluten free, crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. Big YUM for that!
Here is the recipe for the bad boys!
- 2 cups of buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup of vegan butter (melted)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp of vegan milk
- Preheat the owen to 175 C (350 F)
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add all the wet ingredients together with the dry ingredients.
- On a baking sheet, drop batter by tablespoons, the thinner the cookies are the crispier they will turn out.
- Bake the cookies 30-35 minutes until set on edges. Let them cool on a cooling rack or inte fridge. Enjoy :)